Tips for the Brides by Salon Montage
When we talk about wedding hair and make up, there are all different thoughts we hear from our clients. They feel it is the most nerve wracking; they keep it for the last and plan it at the end. We at Salon Montage believe and tell all of our brides that on there special day you should look like yourself at your most beautiful. The wedding day being the best day in the Brides life. Here are some steps and tips for Brides from Team Salon Montage that, should be followed by a bride for her wedding preparations for hair, makeup as well as skin:
1) Its best to have your Bridal trial about three to six months prior to your wedding days so that you have time to get used to it and make changes if you need.
2) Make sure you get the most out of your trial, get the reference pictures even if its from their past work or from any other social media of hair and makeup you have in mind or send to your stylist before hand so that they have the necessary arrangements made before you get there. By showing your stylist what you like about each photo, they will be able to understand your preferences better. This is one instance when showing is probably easier than telling J
3) If any Bride has sensitive skin and is worried about the products used on her and if there’s a foundation that sits well on your skin and you feel this would look better, don’t feel hesitant to carry your products to the ARTIST. You should be 100 percent confortable with your look on your wedding day.
4) Clear Communication is very important, tell your stylist about the hair and makeup you did in the past that you disliked. If your stylist knows about it they will stay away from it and your trial will be so much more efficient.
5) Arrive with a Clean face and hair, in order to find that perfect look, get to your appointment with a clean hair and no makeup so your pros can start with a blank canvas.
6) Make sure your purchase your accessories and hair extensions beforehand; take a look at hair and makeup photos you like. If your hair is thin, short or doesn’t hold curls well, consider investing in Clip in extensions. These easily blend into your hair and help create a fuller look. If there’s a certain hair accessory you plan to incorporate, definitely bring that along in the trial.